my adventures in South Korea as an native english teacher-

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I get by with a little help from my friends

."Whatever relationships you have attracted in your life at this moment, are precisely the ones you need in your life at this moment. There is a hidden meaning behind all events, and this hidden meaning is serving your own evolution.”

I am overwhelmed by the amount of caring and reaching out that has been responded to by both friends and family alike. Thank you for loving me and for being my support team. I don't know how I would emotionally be able to handle this with out wonderful super hero people in my life. I really like the quote that my aunt sent me this morning, I just feel like it rings true, for me right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
OR, United States
I'm a student who is studying international studies and does fashion design.