my adventures in South Korea as an native english teacher-

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

weird

Being home is going well, minus the sleep and hungry cycles being all mixed up. Oh and did I mention I have panic attacks all the time when I wake up ? it is not cool. Since I have gotten home I have been busy re-arranging my life. I have been looking for apartments, figuring out school and getting my london schedule re-adjusted.  All this is rather stressful, but after last week I think I can take on a lot more now. - hopefully- One plus of being home is I have more food choices and all my personal freedoms back. I do miss Korea, at least the part that I was on. Wando is a beautiful island, however the circumstances in which I was there were not so magical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
OR, United States
I'm a student who is studying international studies and does fashion design.